Krka & Zadar Tour
Interesting facts about Krka & Zadar Tour
- Krka national park is one of the most visited tours from Split and surrounding area ( Krka tour is also possible from Podstrana, Kastela, Trogir and Makarska area, for other cities please contact us).
- The area around the River Krka has been declared a National Park because of its natural beauty and its geological characteristics (an area of karst rock). The river rises 43 km (as the crow flies) from Šibenik, beneath the best-known mountain in Croatia and Dalmatia, Dinara.
- The Krka is 73 km long in all, of wich the first part flows through plains (13 km) the second (40 km) through a canyon and the final stage forms lakes joined to the sea.
- Zadar is the olderst continuously inhabited city in Croatia with evidences from Stone age.
- Nowhere in the world can a person witness a more beautiful sunset than in Zadar. The words were spoken fifty years ago by the famous movie director Alfred Hitchcock.
- Romantic Mediterranean town full of narrow paved streets, passages, vaults and stairs. The entire town core is a protected cultural monument. It still has many houses dating from the 18th and 19th century. From this place boat is departing upwards Krka river and view from the boat is amazing as you are reaching waterfalls.
- Splitdaytour is one of the rare agencies driving to Skradin as it is 15min more far away but you get really nice experience on what Mediteran used to look like.
Very close to the waterfalls, walking distance.
You can mix your Krka tour in a way that we drop you off at Skradin and pick you up in Lozovac, for NO extra fee.
November – March is low season and Krka national park entrance fee starts from 4 EUR in low season
April – June & September – October is mid season and Krka national park entrance fee starts from 15 EUR in mid season
July – August is high season and Krka national park entrance fee starts from 24 EUR in low season
To prolong your tour to 2 days in a way that we visit firstly Sibenik and Zadar, in
the evening you enjoy night surrounded by nature on Krka national park (or
Skradin) and after good night of sleep do Krka national park. There are plenty
of houses available for renting for one night and nice restaurans serving only
domestic food... Ask us for more info!
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
|Air conditioned car or van|
|English experienced driver|
|Free bottle of water per pax|
|Road and highway tools|
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
Pick up from your hotel (can be adjusted before or after)
Coffee break (at Skradin stop, excellent for picture taking)
Arrival at National park Krka
Sightseeing (based on one of choosed tours)
Departure from Krka national park
Arrival in Zadar city center (sightseeing)
Departure towards Split
Drop off at your hotel / apartment
Free stop in Skradin stop where you can have amazing view on Krka river and
city of Skradin, excellent place to relax and take some really nice pictures. We
are one of the rare companies doing drop off in Skradin where you can take
boat which will take you to waterfalls (included in ticket price).
What makes us different?
No itinerary (proposed itineraries are just for your info)
Full flexibility (stop for taking pictures, short sightseeing, taking a break…)
All tours and transfers are private
No tour guide if you don’t ask it (more than 80% of attractions don’t need guide beside the driver who can provide you with lots of informations, so why to charge it?)
Custom tours (make a wish and we will realize it)
Free extras in lots of tours (why not to stop in some city close to national park?
Receiving booking up to 11pm for the next day